Report NEP-PKE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Mearman, 2010. "What is this thing called â€˜heterodox economicsâ€™?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "Fiscal Responsibility: What Exactly Does It Mean?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_602, Levy Economics Institute.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron P. Smith, 2010. "Military Expenditure and Granger Causality: A Critical Review," Working Papers 1007, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Gerard Caprio, 2009. "Financial Regulation in a Changing World: Lessons from the Recent Crisis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lawrence Wallack & Lori Dorfman & Axel Aubrun & Joseph Grady, 2010. "Provoking Thought, Changing Talk: Discussing Inequality," Working Papers id:2548, eSocialSciences.