Report NEP-PKE-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Background Considerations to a Regulation of the U.S. Financial System--Third Time a Charm? Or Strike Three? ," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_557, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- John Schmitt & Dean Baker, 2009. "Is the U.S. Unemployment Rate Today Already as High as It Was in 1982?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "The common good of the company and the theory of organization," IESE Research Papers D/777, IESE Business School.
- David Colander, 2009. "Economics: The “Just Right” Liberal-Arts Major?”," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0903, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "The Housing Crash Recession and the Case for a Third Stimulus," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).