Report NEP-PKE-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- João Carlos Graça & João Carlos Lopes, 2008. "Socioeconomic Complexity and the Sociological Tradition: New Wine in Old Bottles," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/47, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Galtier, F. & Belletti, Giovanni & Marescotti, Andrea, 2008. "Are Geological Indications a way to "decommodify" the coffee market?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Campbell & Alan Carruth & Andrew Dickerson & Francis Green, 2008. "Job Insecurity and Wages," Studies in Economics 0813, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Merwan Engineer & Ian King & Nilanjana Roy, 2008. "The Human Development Index as a Criterion for Optimal Planning," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1041, The University of Melbourne.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "An International Rule System to Avoid Financial Instability," Kiel Working Papers 1461, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.