Report NEP-PKE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Catechism versus pluralism: the heterodox response to the national undergraduate curriculum proposed by the UK Quality Assurance Authority," MPRA Paper 6832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Explaining national inequality: the relevance of Marx and the irrelevance of equilibrium," MPRA Paper 6836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Caporaso & Sidney Tarrow, 2008. "Polanyi in Brussels: European institutions and the embedding of markets in society," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz, 2008. "Pro-Growth Alternatives for Monetary and Financial Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Brief 6, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2007. "Division of Labor, Economic Specialization and the Evolution of Social Stratification," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Freeman, Alan, 2006. "An Invasive Metaphor: the Concept of Centre of Gravity in Economics," MPRA Paper 6812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211196_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "The modernity of backwardness," MPRA Paper 6831, University Library of Munich, Germany.