Report NEP-PKE-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amitava K. Dutt & Peter Skott, 2005. "Keynesian Theory and the AD-AS Framework: A Reconsideration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2005-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: Economic Development in the Regions of Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2005. "What do we do in post-industrial society? the nature of work and leisure time in the 21st century," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bernard Paranque & Walter Baets & Henry Pruden, 2005. "Agent Behaviour, Financial Market and Welfare Theory," Finance, EconWPA 0508001, EconWPA, revised 02 Aug 2005.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," NBER Working Papers 11518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.