Report NEP-PKE-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2004. "Integrating Ethics and Altruism with Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0428, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert Prasch, 2004. "The Social Cost of Labor," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0427, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:80 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2004. "Arrow-Debreu and the classical and neoclassical economics," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td241, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Forslund, Anders & Johansson, Per & Lindqvist, Linus, 2004. "Employment subsidies - A fast lane from unemployment to work?," Working Paper Series 2004:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Zijl, Marloes & van den Berg, Gerard J & Heyma, Arjan, 2004. "Stepping-stones for the unemployed: The effect of temporary jobs on the duration until regular work," Working Paper Series 2004:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pol, Eduardo & Carroll, Peter, 2004. "Innovation Heterogeneity, Schumpeterian Growth and Evolutionary Theorizing," Economics Working Papers wp04-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.