Report NEP-PKE-2002-07-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael & Steiger, Heidi, 2002. "Does subsidised temporary employment get the unemployed back to work? An econometric analysis of two different schemes," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002, International Conferences on Panel Data A2-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Maximising Happiness?," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 022, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Modelling Financial Instability: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 02-12, Bank of Canada.
- Christian Knudsen, . "The essential tension in the social sciences: Between the “unification” and “fragmentation” trap," IVS/CBS Working Papers, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School 2002-06, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Daniel M.G. Raff & Peter Temin, 2002. "Beyond Markets and Hierarchies: Toward a New Synthesis of American Business History," NBER Working Papers 9029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Ernst & Falk, Armin, 2002. "Psychological Foundations of Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Howard Petith, 2002. "A Foundation Model for Marxian Breakdown Theories Based on a New Falling Rate of Profit Mechanism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 516.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).