Report NEP-PKE-1999-06-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:yaleco:1215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takatoshi Ito, 1999. "Capital Flows in Asia," NBER Working Papers 7134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobate:2095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nuria Rodriguez-Planas, 1999. "Asymmetric information in the labor market: new evidence on layoffs, recalls, and unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Angus Deaton, 1999. "Inequalities in Income and Inequalities in Health," NBER Working Papers 7141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Anna J. Schwartz, 1999. "Was Expansionary Monetary Policy Feasible During the Great Contraction? An Examination of the Gold Standard Constraint," NBER Working Papers 7125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno, 1998. "Was there a boom in money and credit prior to East Asia's recent currency crisis?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Woochan Kim & Shang-Jin Wei, 1999. "Offshore Investment Funds: Monsters in Emerging Markets?," NBER Working Papers 7133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore