Report NEP-PBE-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Áron Kiss & Pálma Mosberger, 2011. "The elasticity of taxable income of high earners: Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2011/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Kazuki Hiraga, 2011. "How much can corporate tax reduction contribute to economic recovery, employment and feedback of tax revenue?," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-021, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- António Afonso & João Tovar-Valles, 2011. "Economic Performance and Government Size," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Leibfritz, Willi, 2011. "Undeclared economic activity in central and eastern Europe -- how taxes contribute and how countries respond to the problem," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5923, The World Bank.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2011. "Public Spending Efficiency in the Czech Republic: Fiscal Policy Framework and the Main Spending Areas of Pensions and Healthcare," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 922, OECD Publishing.
- Gwenola Trotin & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011. "Optimal tax enforcement under prospect theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagle, Swarnim, 2011. "Coordinating tax reforms in the poorest countries : can lost tariffs be recouped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5919, The World Bank.
- André Martínez & Carolina Rodríguez-Zamora, 2011. "An Evaluation of the 1997 Fiscal Decentralization Reform in Mexico: The Case of the Health Sector," Working Papers 2011-16, Banco de México.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00652900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore