Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Rodrigues Monteiro & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins, 2011. "A Panel Data Econometric Study of Corporate Tax Revenue in European Union: Structural, Cyclical Business and Institutional Determinants," FEP Working Papers 437, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Leonzio Rizzo & Alejandro Esteller - MorÃ©, 2011. "US Excise Tax Horizontal Interdependence: Yardstick vs. Tax Competition," Working Papers 201116, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Kazuki Onji, 2011. "Tax Consolidation And The Structure Of Corporate Groups: Evidence From The Japanese Tax Reform 2002," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 394, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s unreported economy: measuring the size, growth and determinants of income tax evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 34781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2011. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D : what do firms use and why?," Business Economics Working Papers id-11-03, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".