Report NEP-PBE-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "Higher tax morale implies a higher optimal income tax rate," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1137, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Optimal Tax Base with Administrative Fixed Costs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2011. "Second-best Random Redistribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karin Fischer & Rauf Gönenç & Robert Price, 2011. "Austria: Public Sector Inefficiencies Have Become Less Affordable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 897, OECD Publishing.
- Toon Vandyck & Stef Proost, 2011. "Regional government competition and incentives for commuting taxes and transport investments," ERSA conference papers ersa11p892, European Regional Science Association.
- Barreira, Ana, 2011. "Spatial Strategic Interaction on Public Expenditures of The Northern Portuguese Local Governments," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2011. "Public Sector Spending Efficiency in Estonia: Healthcare and Local Government," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 881, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 17562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Fiscal policy and income redistribution in Latin America: Challenging the conventional wisdom," Working Papers 227, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Monacelli, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "Redistribution and the Multiplier," CEPR Discussion Papers 8641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2011. "Public-Private Partnerships and Infrastructure Provision in the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 277, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.