Report NEP-PBE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Moncarz & Sebastián Freille & Alberto Figueras & Marcelo Capello, 2010. "Vertical Fiscal Transfers and the Location of Economic Activity across a Country Regions.Theory and Evidence for Argentina," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 2410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Darwin Cortés, 2010. "Partial decentralization as a safeguard against favoritism," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 007933, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas K., 2011. "Federalism and fiscal reform in India," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 11/84, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Niek Schoeman, 2011. "Fiscal Performance and Sustainability of Local Government in South Africa â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 201, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Amanda Carmignani & Francesco Bripi & Raffaela Giordano, 2011. "The quality of public services in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 84, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Theodore H. Moran, 2010. "Higher Taxes on Multinationals Would Hurt US Workers and Exports," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB10-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Javier San-Julián-Arrupe, 2011. "Economic ideas and redistributive policy in the Spanish parliament: the 1900 debate on fiscal progressivity," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE), AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica 1102, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "Taxation on Rural Sector: Tax Burden, Land Value and Property Right," Department of Economics, Working Papers 077, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "Public sector efficiency and political culture," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 786, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Markus Bruckner & Anita Tuladhar, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Government Expenditures during Crisis: Evidence from Regional Government Spending in Japan 1990-2000," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2011-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government 11-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 10.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- German Cubas, 2010. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 3410, Department of Economics - dECON.