Report NEP-PBE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2010. "Progressive Taxation and Tax Morale," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," MPRA Paper 27517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Manestra, 2010. "A short history of tax compliance in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 81, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2010. "Evidence on the relation between public capital and Government efficiency," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Borys Grochulski, 2010. "On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirless economies," Working Paper 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink & Liu, Philip & Cheung, Eddie C., 2010. "Changing Impact of Fiscal Policy on Selected ASEAN Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 70, Asian Development Bank.
- Martin Fochmann & Dirk Kiesewetter & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2010. "The Biased Effect of Aggregated and Disaggregated Income Taxation on Investment Decisions," FEMM Working Papers 100025, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Pinard, Dominique, 2010. "Evaluation of the Underground Economy in Quebec: A Microeconomic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Di Liberto & S. Usai, 2010. "TFP convergence across European regions: a comparative spatial dynamics analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201030, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Michele Alacevich & Pier Francesco Asso & Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2010. "Harvard meets the crisis: U.S. fiscal policy in the 1930s and the political economy of Lauchlin B. Currie, Jacob Viner, John H. Williams and Harry D. White," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Carlos Pinho & Mara Madaleno, 2010. "CO2 spot and futures price analysis for EEX and ECX," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 54, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.