Report NEP-PBE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Even Small Trade Costs Restore Efficiency in Tax Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100023, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- European Commission, 2010. "Financial Sector Taxation," Taxation Papers 25, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2010. "Public Provision of Private Goods, Tagging and Optimal Income Taxation with Heterogeneity in Needs," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2010. "Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2010. "Itemised deductions: a device to reduce tax evasion," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nuria Bosch & Marta Espasa & Toni Mora, 2010. "Citizens control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers in Economics 247, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Roland Hodler, 2010. "Compulsory Voting and Public Finance," Working Papers 10.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.