Report NEP-PBE-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: an Experimental Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1025, CIRPEE.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Jul 2010.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Annalisa Fedelino, 2010. "Automatic Stabilizers and the Size of Government," IMF Working Papers 10/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Vítor Gaspar & Garry Schinasi, 2010. "Financial Stability and Policy Cooperation," Working Papers o201001, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ana Herrero-Alcalde & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Encarnación Murillo-García, 2010. "Capital Transfers and Equalization: An Application to Spanish Regions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1025, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," MPRA Paper 24083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2010. "The Long Run Survival of Small Nations: A Dynamic View," Working Papers 437, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Joan Calzada, 2010. "Urban transport governance reform in Barcelona," IREA Working Papers 201009, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1008, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Regulatory Schemes and Political Capture in a Local Public Sector," IDEI Working Papers 609, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rich, Karl M. & Narrod, Clare A., 2010. "The role of public–private partnerships in promoting smallholder access to livestock markets in developing countries," IFPRI discussion papers 1001, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2010. "International Climate Games: From Caps to Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton 10icg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.