Report NEP-PBE-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: an Experimental Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1025, CIRPEE.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Jul 2010.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Annalisa Fedelino, 2010. "Automatic Stabilizers and the Size of Government," IMF Working Papers 10/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Vítor Gaspar & Garry Schinasi, 2010. "Financial Stability and Policy Cooperation," Working Papers o201001, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ana Herrero-Alcalde & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & EncarnaciÃ³n Murillo-GarcÃa, 2010. "Capital Transfers and Equalization: An Application to Spanish Regions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1025, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: do government ideology and electoral motives matter?," MPRA Paper 24083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2010. "The Long Run Survival of Small Nations: A Dynamic View," Working Papers 437, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Joan Calzada, 2010. "Urban transport governance reform in Barcelona," IREA Working Papers 201009, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marta Curto-Grau & Alfonso Herranz-Loncán & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2010. "The political economy of infrastructure : the Spanish “parliamentary roads” (1880-1914)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1008, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Regulatory Schemes and Political Capture in a Local Public Sector," IDEI Working Papers 609, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rich, Karl M. & Narrod, Clare A., 2010. "The role of public–private partnerships in promoting smallholder access to livestock markets in developing countries," IFPRI discussion papers 1001, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2010. "International Climate Games: From Caps to Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton 10icg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.