Report NEP-PBE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haug, 2009. "Shadow Budgets, Fiscal Illusion and Municipal Spending: The Case of Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Axiomatic foundation for Lindahl pricing in the NIMBY context," MPRA Paper 14930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/4/doc2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2009. "Collaborating," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1695, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2009.
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2008. "Government Instability Indicators and the Exercise of limited "Consensus" in post-communist Romania 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 14927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Choosing and Sharing," MPRA Paper 14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.