Report NEP-PBE-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaetan Nicodeme, 2009. "Corporate Income Tax and Economic Distortions," Taxation Papers 15, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2009.
- Christina Elschner & Werner Vanborren, 2009. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates in an Enlarged European Union," Taxation Papers 14, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2009.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2009. "Fiscal Behaviour in the European Union: Rules, Fiscal Decentralization and Government Indebtedness," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/23, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods," Working Papers 642, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "The political economy of fiscal deficits and government production," Working Paper 2009/07, Norges Bank.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Competitive Equilibrium for a Warm Glow Economy," Working Papers 641, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Salvador Barrios & Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2009. "International Taxation and Multinational Firm Location Decisions," Taxation Papers 16, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2009.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Ro'i Zultan, 2009. "Cycles of conditional cooperation in a real-time voluntary contribution mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin Hellwig, 2009. "Utilitarian Mechanism Design for an Excludable Public Good," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francesca Bortolami, 2009. "How to explain the participation effect: is it a question of different expectations and communication? A preliminary investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0904, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gonzalez Alegre, Juan & Kappeler, Andreas & Kolev, Atanas & Valila, Timo, 2008. "Composition of government investment in Europe: Some forensic evidence," EIB Papers 2/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.