Report NEP-PBE-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John William Hatfield & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2008. "A Political Economy Theory of Partial Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 14628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius, 2008. "The role and the performance of public sector in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weyzig, Francis & Van Dijk, Michiel, 2008. "Tax Haven and Development Partner: Incoherence in Dutch Government Policies," MPRA Paper 12526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Bassetto, 2008. "Public investment and budget rules for state vs. local governments," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-08-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Islam, Asif M., 2008. "When Government Spending Serves the Elites: Consequences for Economic Growth in a Context of Market Imperfections," Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics 45875, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bruns, Christian & Himmler, Oliver, 2008. "Could you hand me the efficiency section, please? Newspaper circulation and local government efficiency in Norway," MPRA Paper 12582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Nordblom, Katarina, 2009. "Intergovernmental grants and fiscal competition," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 338, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2008. "Reciprocity, culture, and human cooperation: Previous insights and a new cross-cultural experiment," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2008-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy & Andrew T. Young, 2008. "Federal, State, and Local Governments: Evaluating Their Separate Roles in U.S. Growth," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0801, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).