Report NEP-PBE-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Wrede, 2008. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200818, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rainald Borck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 140, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas-Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2008-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2008.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2008. "Financial Control of a Competitive Economy without Randomness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1681, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Brondolo & Frank Bosch & Eric Le Borgne & Carlos Silvani, 2008. "Tax Administration Reform and Fiscal Adjustment," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Hui Shan, 2008. "Property taxes and elderly mobility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Hering, 2008. "Grand Coalitions for Unpopular Reforms: Building a Cross-Party Consensus to Raise the Retirement Age," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 233, McMaster University.
- Ernesto Reuben & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Everyone Is A Winner: Promoting Cooperation Through Non-Rival Intergroup Competition," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 08-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Karsten Staehr, 2008. "Estimates of employment and welfare effects of personal labour income taxation in a flat-tax country : The case of Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia 2008-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Oct 2008.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2008. "The Political Economy of the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.