Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Assessing the Federal Deduction for State and Local Tax Payments," NBER Working Papers 14023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna KÃ¼hnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Christopher R. Berry & Jacob E. Gersen, 2007. "The Fiscal Consequences of Electoral Institutions," Working Papers 0713, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Xavier Fageda & Germa Bel, 2008. "Local privatization, intermunicipal cooperation,transaction costs and political interests: Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200804, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Colin Scott, 2008. "Understanding Variety in Public Agencies," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200804, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2008. "Institutions, taxation, and market relationships in ancient Athens," Working Papers 2008:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 2007. "The U.S. Earned Income Tax Credit, its Effects, and Possible Reforms," Working Papers 0720, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.