Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2008-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Positional Concerns with Multiple Reference Points: Optimal Income Taxation and Public Goods in an OLG Model," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 740, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200728, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore