Report NEP-PBE-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abul Naga Ramses & Kolodziejczyk Christophe & Muller Tobias, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of Alternative Income Maintenance Schemes: A Microsimulation Study using Swiss Data," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2004.11, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Bizet, Bernard, 2004. "Public Property Privatization in France," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2004. "The impact of fiscal decentralization on income segregation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/68, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Paolo Consolini, 2004. "Administrative data based statistics: the case of non-pension cash benefits (NPCB)," Public Economics 0409015, EconWPA.
- Bizet, Bernard, 2004. "Real Estate Taxation and Local Tax Policies in France," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04010, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.