Report NEP-PBE-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2004. "Taxation and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working Paper Series 2004:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Lang, 2004. "The Effect of the Payroll Tax on Earnings: A Test of Competing Models of Wage Determination," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 360, Econometric Society.
- Juan Rojas & Silvio Rendon, 2004. "Unemployment Dynamics and Social Security," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 170, Econometric Society.
- Sergio Turner, 2004. "Pareto Improving Taxation in Incomplete Markets," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 310, Econometric Society.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2004. "Underground Shocks Ground Zero Responses," Public Economics 0408003, EconWPA.
- Peter Norman & Hanming Fang, 2004. "An Efficiency Rationale for the Bundling of Public Goods," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 458, Econometric Society.