Report NEP-PBE-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Dalin, Torbjörn & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in an OLG Model with Unemployment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 635, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Klaas Staal, 2004. "Country Size and Public Good Provision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-026/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2004. "Redistribution and Provision of Public Goods in an Economic Federation," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 636, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2004. "Honesty in a Signaling Model of Tax Evasion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-022/1, Tinbergen Institute.