Report NEP-PBE-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chojnicki, Xavier & Docquier, Frédéric, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Educational Attainment in the United States – A Generational Accounting Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Jonsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Environmental Policy Reforms and the Labor Market in a Global Economy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 629, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 1033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcus Berliant & John Ledyard, 2004. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes with No Commitment," Public Economics 0403004, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Klinglmair, Robert, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 1043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Savona & Carlo Viviani, 2004. "The Impact of the Stability and Growth Pact on Real Economic," Public Economics 0403003, EconWPA.
- Werner Gueth & Rupert Sausgruber, 2004. "Tax Morale and Optimal Taxation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.