Report NEP-PBE-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Designing a Performance Indicator to Economize on Monopoly Subsidy," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2004s-08, CIRANO.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2004. "Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second- Best Setting," Public Economics, EconWPA 0402005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:lyon_optimal_ftc is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, . "Matching Donations - Subsidizing Charitable Giving in a Field Experiment," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 181, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Signe Krogstrup, 2004. "Are Corporate Tax Burdens Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 04-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.