Report NEP-PBE-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonin, Holger & Patxot, Concepció, 2004. "Generational Accounting as a Tool to Assess Fiscal Sustainability: An Overview of the Methodology," IZA Discussion Papers 990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Convergence Rates and Income Determination across U.S. States: Evidence from County-Level Data," Development and Comp Systems 0402003, EconWPA.
- Christoph Vanberg, 2004. "Funding Asymmetries in Electoral Competition: How important is a level playing field?," Public Economics 0402002, EconWPA.
- Diaw, K., 2004. "Ownership Restrictions, Tax Competition and Transfer Pricing Policy," Discussion Paper 2004-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2004. "Coping With Rational Prodigals: A Theory Of Social Security And Savings Subsidies," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-293, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2004. "How Much Equity Does the Government Hold?," NBER Working Papers 10291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Poverty-Decreasing Indirect Tax Reforms: Evidence from Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0403, CIRPEE.
- Juan M. Sanchez, 2004. "Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Ju, Y. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2004. "Compensating Losses and Sharing Surpluses in Project-Allocation Situations (version 1)," Discussion Paper 2004-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.