Report NEP-PBE-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2003. "A Simulation-Based Welfare Loss Calculation for Labor Taxes with Piecewise-Linear Budgets," NBER Working Papers 10139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Soldano Deheza, 2003. "Flotación del tipo de cambio e Inflation Targenting - Lecciones de una transición exitosa - El caso de Brasil Floating Exchange Rate and Inflation Targeting - Lessons from a succesful transition - T," Public Economics 0312001, EconWPA.
- Nyborg, Karine & Howarth, Richard B. & Brekke, Kjell Arne, 2003. "Green consumers and public policy: On socially contingent moral motivation," Memorandum 31/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Soldano Deheza, 2003. "Exchange Rate Floating and Inflation Targeting Implementing - Lessons from a succesful transition - The Brazilian Case," Public Economics 0312003, EconWPA.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sefton, M. & Vesterlund, L., 2003. "After You - Endogenous Sequencing in Voluntary Contribution Games," Discussion Paper 2003-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lind, Jo Thori, 2003. "Fractionalization and the size of government," Memorandum 21/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- P.B. Rakhe, 2003. "Estimation of tax leakage and its impact on fiscal health in Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 347, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Abdoulaye Diagne & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Djibril Gassama Barry, 2003. "La rentabilité de l'investissement dans l'éducation au Sénégal," Cahiers de recherche 0345, CIRPEE.
- Samuel Bowles & Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Economic Integration, Cultural Standardization and the Politics of Social Insurance," Department of Economics University of Siena 408, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Vislie, Jon, 2003. "Domestic Environmental Policy under Asymmetric Information: The role of foreign ownership, outside options and market power," Memorandum 19/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2003. "Regeneration, Labour Supply and the Welfare Costs of Taxes," NBER Working Papers 10138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Sigman, 2003. "Targeting Lead in Solid Waste," Departmental Working Papers 200308, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bowles & Yongjin Park, 2003. "Emulation, Inequality, and Work Hours: Was Thorsten Veblen Right," Department of Economics University of Siena 409, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Don Fullerton & Ann Wolverton, 2003. "The Two-Part Instrument in a Second-Best World," NBER Working Papers 10140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.