Report NEP-PBE-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Rouwendal, 2002. "Indirect Welfare Effects of Price Changes and Cost-Benefit Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-011/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999. "Clubs and the Market," Discussion Papers 99-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & John B. Shoven, 2002. "Exchange Traded Funds: A New Investment Option for Taxable Investors," NBER Working Papers 8781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fertig, Michael, 2002. "Evaluating Immigration Policy Potentials and Limitations," IZA Discussion Papers 437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 2002. "Active labour market policy vs employment tax credits: lessons from recent UK reforms," Working Paper Series 2002:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hassler, John & Mora, Jose & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "The Survival of the Welfare State," Seminar Papers 704, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Timofeev Andrey, 2002. "Fiscal Decentralization and Soft Budget Constraints," EERC Working Paper Series 01-12e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Tibor Neugebauer, 2001. "An Application of the English Clock Market Mechanism to Public Goods Games," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2001-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:att:osloec:200130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuznetsov Artem & Ordin Oleg, 2001. "Pension Reform in Russia: A General Equilibrium Approach," EERC Working Paper Series 01-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kugler, Adriana, 2002. "From Severance Pay to Self-Insurance: Effects of Severance Payments Savings Accounts in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Khutoretsky Aleksandr, 2001. "Analysis of Short-Term Equilibria in a Housing Market with Application to Development of Housing Policy," EERC Working Paper Series 2k-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Discussion Papers 99-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Discussion Papers 99-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.