Report NEP-PBE-2001-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Morer, 2000. "Coût marginal des fonds publics et inefficacité de la concurrence fiscale entre collectivités locales : une analyse de la littérature," THEMA Working Papers 2000-40, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Economics Working Papers 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Raymond Fisman & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: Evidence from "Missing Imports" in China," NBER Working Papers 8551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boone, J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 2001. "Unemployment vs. In-work Benefits with Search Unemployment and Observable Abilities," Discussion Paper 2001-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hilary Hoynes & Richard Blundell, 2001. "Has "In-Work" Benefit Reform Helped the Labour Market?," NBER Working Papers 8546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas E. Borcherding & J. Stephen Ferris & Andrea Garzoni, 2001. "Growth in the Real Size of Government Since 1970," Carleton Economic Papers 01-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.