Report NEP-PBE-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:99-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2001. "The Role of Prices on Excludable Public Goods," Working Paper Series 2001:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:99-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Health Policy in the Clinton Era: Once Bitten, Twice Shy," NBER Working Papers 8455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Jane Ihrig, 2001. "Monetary policy and exchange rate pass-through," International Finance Discussion Papers 704, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Feldstein & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2001. "Social Security," NBER Working Papers 8451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois Beland & Stephen Birch & Greg Stoddart, 2001. "Unemployment and Health: Contextual Level Influences on the Production of Health in Populations," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 54, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:99-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001. "Environmental Taxation and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.