Report NEP-PBE-1998-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soete,Luc & Weel,Bas, 1998. "Globalization, Tax Erosion and the Internet," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- David E. A. Giles, 1998. "The Underground Economy: Minimizing the Size of Government," Econometrics Working Papers 9808, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "Taxes and the Quality of Capital," NBER Working Papers 6731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott, 1998. "Neutral Property Taxation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 411., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Assaf Razin & Effraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: A Political Economy Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wendy Edelberg & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 1998. "Understanding the Effects of a Shock to Government Purchases," NBER Working Papers 6737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jon Gruber & John Kim & Dina Mayzlin, 1998. "Physician Fees and Procedure Intensity: The Case of Cesarean Delivery," NBER Working Papers 6744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.