Report NEP-ORE-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco J. Lombardi & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "Oil price density forecasts: exploring the linkages with stock markets," Working Paper 2012/24, Norges Bank.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2012. "Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models," MPRA Paper 43390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. McDonald & Hieu Nguyen, 2012. "Heteroskedasticity and Distributional Assumptions in the Censored Regression Model," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-09, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Marcin Jaskowski & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Estimating implied recovery rates from the term structure of CDS spreads," KIER Working Papers 836, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mengmeng Guo & Lhan Zhou & Jianhua Z. Huang & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2013. "Functional Data Analysis of Generalized Quantile Regressions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francesco Bertoluzzo & Marco Corazza, 2012. "Reinforcement Learning for automatic financial trading: Introduction and some applications," Working Papers 2012:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.