Report NEP-ORE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artiach, Miguel, 2012. "Leverage, skewness and amplitude asymmetric cycles," MPRA Paper 41267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Jamie, 2012. "Rapid estimation of nonlinear DSGE models," MPRA Paper 41218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2012. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working papers, Banque de France 397, Banque de France.
- Tsionas, Mike, 2012. "Simple techniques for likelihood analysis of univariate and multivariate stable distributions: with extensions to multivariate stochastic volatility and dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 40966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Theory and Practice in Business Intelligence," MPRA Paper 41359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2012.