Report NEP-ORE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Stochastic trends and seasonality in economic time series: new evidence from Bayesian stochastic model specification search," CREATES Research Papers 2011-30, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Eo, Yunjong & Morley, James, 2011. "Likelihood-Ratio-Based Confidence Sets for the Timing of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2011-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques," CREATES Research Papers 2011-27, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jos\'e E. Figueroa-L\'opez & Yankeng Luo & Cheng Ouyang, 2011. "Small-time expansions for local jump-diffusion models with infinite jump activity," Papers 1108.3386, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Muffasir Badshah & Paul Beaumont & Anuj Srivastava, 2011. "Computing Equilibrium Wealth Distributions in Models with Heterogeneous-Agents, Incomplete Markets and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Papers wp2011_08_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Ralph Boleslavsky & Maher Said, 2011. "Progressive Screening: Long-Term Contracting with a Privately Known Stochastic Process," Working Papers 2011-5, University of Miami, Department of Economics.