Report NEP-ORE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Sørensen, 2011. "Prediction-based estimating functions: review and new developments," CREATES Research Papers 2011-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "One-node Quadrature Beats Monte Carlo: A Generalized Stochastic Simulation Algorithm," NBER Working Papers 16708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valerie Voev, 2010. "Forecasting Multivariate Volatility Using the VARFIMA Model on Realized Covariance Cholesky Factors," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:21-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arline Savage & Joesph Callaghan & Li Dang & Y. Sun, 2010. "Operating Performance in the Wake of ERP Implementation: Triangulating Results for Chinese Manufacturing Companies," Discussion Paper Series 2010-03, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.