Report NEP-ORE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Bootstrapping Semiparametric Models with Single-Index Nuisance Parameters, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Aug 2010.
- Gareth W. Peters & Balakrishnan B. Kannan & Ben Lasscock & Chris Mellen & Simon Godsill, 2010. "Bayesian Cointegrated Vector Autoregression models incorporating Alpha-stable noise for inter-day price movements via Approximate Bayesian Computation," Papers 1008.0149, arXiv.org.
- John Duffy, 2010. "Real-Time, Adaptive Learning via Parameterized Expectations," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 400, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Laurent Cavenaile & David Dubois, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Income Convergence in the European Union," CREPP Working Papers 1001, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of LiÃ¨ge.
- Roger D. Congleton, 2010. "On the Evolution of Organizational Government," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.