Report NEP-ORE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:inria-00487103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Genaro Sucarrat & Alvaro Escribano, 2010. "The power log-GARCH model," Economics Working Papers we1013, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Boldea, Otilia & Hall, Alastair R., 2010. "Estimation and inference in unstable nonlinear least squares models," MPRA Paper 23150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Posch, Olaf & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Numerical solution of continuous-time DSGE models under Poisson uncertainty," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-450, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Numerical solution of continuous-time DSGE models under Poisson uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 2010-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Marina Theodosiou, 2010. "Forecasting Issues: Ideas of Decomposition and Combination," Working Papers 2010-4, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Malliaris, Anastasios & Hinich, Melvin & Gogas, Periklis, 2010. "Episodic Nonlinearity in Leading Global Currencies," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.