Report NEP-ORE-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2010. "Fortune or Virtue: Time-Variant Volatilities Versus Parameter Drifting in U.S. Data," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ole E. Barndorff–Nielsen & Fred Espen Benth & Almut E. D. Veraart, 2010. "Ambit processes and stochastic partial differential equations," CREATES Research Papers 2010-17, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nicole El Karoui & Mohamed Mrad, 2010. "An Exact Connection between two Solvable SDEs and a Nonlinear Utility Stochastic PDE," Working Papers hal-00477381, HAL.
- Giovanni De Luca & Giampiero Gallo, 2010. "A Time-varying Mixing Multiplicative Error Model for Realized Volatility Abstract: In this paper we model the dynamics of realized volatility as a Multiplicative Error Model with a mixture of distribu," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2010_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Item repec:arx:papers:1004.5191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2010. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis:a Stochastic Microfoundation Framework," Research Paper Series 273, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ole E. Barndorff–Nielsen & Fred Espen Benth & Almut E. D. Veraart, 2010. "Modelling energy spot prices by Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2010-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.