Report NEP-ORE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malik, Sheheryar & Pitt, Michael K, 2009. "Modelling Stochastic Volatility with Leverage and Jumps : A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Approach via Particle Filtering," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 897, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- George A. Christodoulakis & Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis, 2009. "Labour Market Dynamics in EU: a Bayesian Markov Chain Approach," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia 2009_07, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009. "Differential Evolution and Combinatorial Search for Constrained Index Tracking," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi" 09032, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Technology shocks and aggregate fluctuations in an estimated hybrid RBC model," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 408, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).