Report NEP-OPM-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Capital Flows, Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 19038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2013. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 19025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 2013. "Putting the ‘System’ in the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 19026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taiji Furusawa & Taiji Furusawa, Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2013. "International Trade and Capital Movement under Financial Imperfection," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-316, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 46879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Meier, 2013. "Financial globalization and monetary transmission," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 145, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2013. "World, Country, and Sector Factors in International Business Cycles," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1307, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Randall K. Filer & Dragana Stanisic, 2013. "The Effect of Terrorist Incidents on Capital Flows," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp480, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore