Report NEP-OPM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," Working Papers 472, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mario J. Crucini & J. Scott Davis, 2013. "Distribution Capital and the Short- and Long-Run Import Demand Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 18753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2012. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra European Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2012-37, CEPII research center.
- Marco Committeri & Francesco Spadafora, 2013. "You never give me your money? Sovereign debt crises, collective action problems, and IMF lending," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 143, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2013. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Advanced Economies: A Survey," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 78, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Nicolas Houy & Izabela Jelovac, 2013. "Drug launch timing and international reference pricing," Working Papers halshs-00782179, HAL.