Report NEP-OPM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg & Neiman, Brent, 2012. "Trade Prices and the Global Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uluc Aysun & Sami Alpanda, 2012. "International Transmission of Financial Shocks in an Estimated DSGE model," Working Papers, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics 2012-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "The international transmission of volatility shocks: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 463, Bank of England.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2012. "Financial Intermediation, Exchange Rates, and Unconventional Policy in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 18431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 34, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haberis, Alex & Lipińska, Anna, 2012. "International policy spillovers at the zero lower bound," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 464, Bank of England.
- Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in a Currency Union: Spending Cuts vs. Tax Hikes," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.