Report NEP-OPM-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "Capital Debt -and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 676, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bianco, Dominique & Niang, Abdou-Aziz, 2012. "On International Spillovers," MPRA Paper 41046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilhooly, Robert & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012. "Disaggregating the international business cycle," Discussion Papers 37, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Zhibai, Zhang, 2012. "A Simple Model and Its Application in the Valuation of Five Asian Real Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 40953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhibai, Zhang, 2012. "RMB Undervaluation and Appreciation," MPRA Paper 40978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Wallace, Frederick, 2012. "Appendix for the PPP hypothesis and structural breaks: the case of Mexico," MPRA Paper 41055, University Library of Munich, Germany.