Report NEP-OPM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mavromatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Markov Switching Monetary Policy in a two-country DSGE Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 982, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Crisis Intensity," Finance Working Papers 23195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2011. "Trilemma and Financial Stability Configurations in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23219, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Elif C. Arbatli & Garima Vasishtha, 2012. "Growth in Emerging Market Economies and the Commodity Boom of 2003–2008: Evidence from Growth Forecast Revisions," Working Papers 12-8, Bank of Canada.
- Raphael Anton Auer, 2012. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Domestic Competition, and Inflation: Evidence from the 2005/08 Revaluation of the Renminbi," Working Papers 2012-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David Guerreiro & Marc Joëts & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Is price dynamics homogeneous across Eurozone countries?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Mario Lamberte & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Regional and Global Monetary Cooperation," Finance Working Papers 23190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gregory Chin, 2012. "Responding to the Global Financial Crisis : The Evolution of Asian Regionalism and Economic Globalization," Governance Working Papers 23193, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yung Chul Park & Chi-Young Song, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23222, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.