Report NEP-OPM-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario J. Crucini & Anthony Landry, 2012. "Accounting for Real Exchange Rates Using Micro-data," NBER Working Papers 17812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2012. "The effects of real exchange rate volatility on productivity growth," MPRA Paper 36171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2012. "Noisy Information, Distance and Law of One Price Dynamics Across US Cities," NBER Working Papers 17815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent BODART & Bertrand CANDELON & Jean-FranÃ§ois CARPANTIER, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates, Commodity Prices and Structural Factors in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011045, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," MPRA Paper 36475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hacihasanoglu, Erk & Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Soytas, Ugur, 2012. "Oil prices and emerging market exchange rates," MPRA Paper 36477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bas Straathof & Paolo Calio, 2012. "Currency derivatives and the disconnection between exchange rate volatility and international trade," CPB Discussion Paper 203, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2012. "Trilemma Policy Convergence Patterns and Output Volatility," NBER Working Papers 17806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2012. "Bernanke Was Right: Currency Manipulation Policy in Emerging Foreign Exchange Markets," MPRA Paper 36184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Modena, Matteo, 2011. "Agricultural commodities and financial markets," MPRA Paper 36416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2011.