Report NEP-OPM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dudley Cooke, 2012. "Optimal monetary policy in a two country model with firm-level heterogeneity," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana, 2012. "Common and idiosyncratic disturbances in developed small open economies," Working Papers 12-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Martin Berka & Mario J. Crucini & Chih-Wei Wang, 2011. "International Risk-Sharing and Commodity Prices," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1121, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Wörz, Julia & Benkovskis, Konstantins, 2013. "How Does Quality Impact on Import Prices?," Working Papers 175, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Mubariz Hasanov, 2012. "Re-examining Purchasing Power Parity for the Australian Real Exchange Rate," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20124, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Controls and Foreign Exchange Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 652, Central Bank of Chile.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Are Proposed African Monetary Unions Optimal Currency Areas? Real and Monetary Policy Convergence Analysis," MPRA Paper 36056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blouin, Arthur & Ghosal, Sayantan & Mukand, Sharun, 2011. "Globalization and the (Mis)Governance of Nations," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 68, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Wang Peng & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "International Macroeconomic Policy: When Wealth Affects People's Impatience," CEMA Working Papers 530, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.