Report NEP-OPM-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "Country Size, International Trade, and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," NBER Working Papers 17335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M & Kropf, Andreas, 2011. "The arrival of cheap goods: Measuring the impact of Chinese import competition on Nordic prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 8544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2011. "Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin," Working Paper Series 1367, European Central Bank.
- Broner, Fernando & Didier, Tatiana & Erce, Aitor & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Gross capital flows : dynamics and crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5768, The World Bank.
- Jimborean, R., 2011. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States," Working papers 341, Banque de France.
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan & Linda Rousová, 2011. "The Growth Effects of Current Account Reversals: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 871, OECD Publishing.
- Petar Vujanovic, 2011. "Understanding the Recent Surge in the Accumulation of International Reserves," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 866, OECD Publishing.
- Joscha Beckmann, 2011. "Nonlinear Adjustment, Purchasing Power Parity and the Role of Nominal Exchange Rates and Prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 0272, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2011. "Inflation Persistence and Exchange Rate Regime: Implications for dynamic adjustment to shocks in a small open economy," OxCarre Working Papers 063, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2011. "Long-Term Barriers to the International Diffusion of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Ina Simonovska, 2011. "Asset Liquidity and International Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 17331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.