Report NEP-OPM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Working Papers hal-00544475, HAL.
- Olivier Cardi & Gernot J. Muller, 2010. "Habit Formation and Fiscal Transmission in Open Economies," Working Papers hal-00544484, HAL.
- Maravalle, Alessandro, 2010. "The role of the terms of trade in the trade channel of transmission of oil price shocks," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-12, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper247 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sunanda Sen, 2010. "China in the Global Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_642, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zanetti Chini, Emilio, 2010. "Does the purchasing power parity hypothesis hold after 1998?," MPRA Paper 27225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 27138, University Library of Munich, Germany.