Report NEP-OPM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2010. "Leverage Constraints and the International Transmission of Shocks," Working Papers 132010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2010. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 610, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Krusell, Per, 2010. "The World Distribution of Productivity: Country TFP Choice in a Nelson-Phelps Economy," Working Paper Series 850, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kai Andree, 2010. "Spatial discrimination, nations' size and transportation costs," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 101, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "Domestic Institutions and the Bypass Effect of Financial Globalization," Working Papers 222010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2010. "What Drives China's Current Account?," Working Papers 112010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Shakill Hassan & FÃ©lix Simione, 2010. "Exchange Rate Determination Under Monetary Policy Rules in a Financially Underdeveloped Economy: A Simple Model and Application to Mozambique," Working Papers 192, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Cwik, Tobias & Müller, Gernot & Wolters, Maik H, 2010. "Does Trade Integration Alter Monetary Policy Transmission?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:25503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrzej Torój & Karolina Konopczak, 2010. "Estimating the Baumol-Bowen and Balassa-Samuelson effects in the Polish economy -- a disaggregated approach," Working Papers 6, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Aizenman, Joshua, 2010. "Global imbalances: Is Germany the new China? A skeptical view," MPRA Paper 25578, University Library of Munich, Germany.